admin

Short Funny Quotes

by admin on

Short Funny Quotes (1)

Share with your friends when you find the mistake.

Short Funny Quotes (1)

You know what’s beautiful? Read the first word.

Short Funny Quotes (1)

Life Is short smile while you still have teeth.

Short Funny Quotes (2)

Come to the dark side. We have cookies

Short Funny Quotes (2)

Out of my mind back In five minutes.

Short Funny Quotes (3)

You couldn’t handle me even If I came with instructions.

Short Funny Quotes (4)

If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks why is there a light in the fridge?

Short Funny Quotes (5)

Life If short..and so am I!

Short Funny Quotes (6)

87% of young people have back pain the other 13% have no computer.

See also:

Quotes About Sadness

Sadness Quotes

Top Funny Quotes

Silence Quotes

Awesome Silence Quotes

Tyga Quotes

Unrequited Love Quotes

Great Unrequited Love Quotes

Word Of Wisdom Quotes

admin

Written by: admin